The Copywriter's Workshop
The Client Questionnaire
- Tell about what you need in the text? What needs to be sold? Is this a good or a service
- What do you expect from me as a copywriter?
- What is the name of your company? Where is it located
- How old is your company? How many employees, what is their average experience?
Your company site
- What’s your site url?
- Your site statistics: how many visitors or calls you have per month on average? How high is your conversion?
- How do you attract your customers? How do they come to your site?
- Name 2-3 of your competitors
- What are their strengths?
- What are their weaknesses?
Your product or service
- What problems or goals of your client are resolved by your product or service
- How does your client benefit from your product or service?
- What doubts or objections of your customers are resolved by your product or service?
- What instruments do you use to create trust in your customers? Cases, logos of client companies, portfolio, client responses, etc.
- List the features of your product or service
- Which features you can state as advantages?
- What’s the main advantage? This can be used as an offer.
- If you have a unique selling proposition or a slogan, please name it here
Your target customer
- Who is your ideal client, or the target customer? The one who is the most likely to buy your product or service.
- Name any guarantees you give to your customers
- Please describe any relevant operating procedure (how the job is done, the delivery process, how to pay, etc)
- Is there anything additional what must be included?
- Any other info which you need to say? Any requests or comments?
If you have any electronic materials (price-lists, booklets, a prospectus, a marketing kit), please submit them with your questionnaire.
Thanks for your cooperation,
The Copywriter’s Workshop